A brief summary of experience and qualifications relevant to what I am doing on this site. This is intended to show that I am a credible source.
- Operating Moneyterms and related websites full time, doing extensive research into each article.
- Training junior analysts for an independent equity research provider
- Equities Analyst, Brown Shipley Investment Management (which effectively meant working for Solus Fund Management as well). British stock-broker and fund manager.
- Consultant, Millennium IT. Internal consultant/domain expert role at a supplier of trading systems to stock exchanges. Millennium is now a subsidiary of the London Stock Exchange
- Analyst, Infoshare. An analyst at a now defunct investment website. The business plan did not work out, but their training was superb.
- Analyst, NDBS Stockbrokers. The second person to join a new team of analysts at a Sri Lankan stock broker. It widened my otherwise UK-only experience.
- MBA, Heriot-Watt University
- MSc in Finance, Birkbeck College, University of London